- • Attendance for the CILECT Congress 2019
- • Accommodation from 2 pm on October 6, 2019 to 12 noon on October 12, 2019
- • Breakfast for all days from October 7 to October 12, 2019
- • Lunch & Coffee break for October 7, 8, 10 & 11, 2019 (for registered guests only) (9 & 12 – breakfast only)
- • Invitation to the Welcome Reception on October 6, 2019 & Dinners on October 7, 8, 10 & 11, 2019
- • Transfer between the airport & the primary venue, on the days of arrival and departure, respectively
- • Transfer between the primary venue and secondary venue (whenever foreseen in the congress schedule; for registered guests only)
- • Personal badge and congress folder (for registered guests only)
Oficial invitation for obtaining Russian visa will be issued only for the duration of the CILECT Congress activities including arrival/departure dates.
Please note sender is responsible for bank transfer fees. This amount must not be deducted from the Congress fee.
REGISTRATION CATEGORIES & FEES
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION (NEFT TRANSFER):
Russian State University of Cinematography – VGIK
Address: Russia, Moscow, 129226 Wilhelm Pieck Str., 3
Current Account No. : 40501978238001000005
SWIFT Code: SABRRUMM
National ID: 7717032440
Bank’s address: RUSSIAN FEDERATION, MOSCOW, VAVILOV STR.19
Payment Description to be mentioned as ‘CILECT registration fee – Name of the Person + CILECT Registration No’
OTHER POINTS TO NOTE:
- OBSERVERS are either people who are notCILECT school participants or CILECT Members who are ‘not in good standing‘ (i.e., members in arrears of the annual CILECT fee payment)
- The hotel has limited number of rooms with twin beds, hence we will be not be able to guarantee that all sharing rooms have twin beds. We will try to accommodate all on a best-effort basis.
- Accommodation & conference venues are wheelchair accessible.
- Please notice that the hotel is an entirely non-smoking
- For using minibar in the hotel you will be charged a deposit.
- All registrations received after regular registration will require a late payment.
The fee of the penalty after August 15th will be 50% of relevant category.
The fee of the penalty after September, 1st will be 100% of relevant category.
How to obtain a Russian visa
We implore you to start the process of obtaining a Russian visa in advance. It can take up to 40 business days from start to finish. There are two steps: receiving an official Russian government invitation and applying for the visa.
The process of issuing an official government invitation might take up to 20 business days.
Please be sure to provide as follows:
- 1. A copy of your passport first page with the clear picture (please, send a scan, not a photo!). Your full name, the number, date of issue and expiration date must be clearly visible.
- 2. The country and the place of birth
- 3. The country and the city where you will apply for a Russian visa (where the Russian Embassy/Consulate is located)
- 4. Legal address and residence where you are currently residing (if differs)
- 5. The name and the address of the School/University
Applying for the visa
The package is compiled individually depending on the existing requirements of the Russian Federation Consulate department of your country of residence.
The process of issuing a visa can also take up to 20 working days.